We're Hiring Collaborators
Are you looking for work in a positive collaborative environment where cooperation and heart-centered actions take precedence? Are you inspired to participate in a progressive economy business? Would you like to be able to work flexible hours and from any location?
Colab Cooperative, a 2 year old worker-owned company based in NY & CA is looking for a web developer to join our team. This position will start on a freelance basis, and after an initial trial period may expand into full-time work if we find mutual benefit in our work together. Web ninjas are welcome to apply.
Main development responsibilities would be:
- Translate visual comps into modern, responsive, and semantic HTML & CSS
- Integrate dynamic content into sites using JQuery and JQuery extensions
- Research optimal solutions for problems faced by our clients
- Knowledge of PHP and/or Ruby is a plus
- Experience with Drupal and Wordpress a major plus
In terms of personal qualities we seek:
- A self-starter, who is internally motivated to learn and continue growing
- A responsible communicator who delivers on what they promise with their words
- A team player who keeps folks in the loop on where they are at and is transparent about what is going on.
If this sounds exciting, please send us your work history, your salary requirements, a minimum 100 word description of why you would want to work with our cooperative, and a few words as to where your heart’s inspiration lies. Replies without a description will not be considered.